Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gut wrenching accomplishments and make you laugh

I wanted to offer a big shout out to regular reader BT, who just completed a huge personal accomplishment, running his first marathon in Big Sur in beautiful Northern California. I have to confess that I'm sort of tempted to try something similar. We'll see, I'm not sure I have the time to devote to training. We'll see how my summer running comes. Anyhow, great job BT, an outstanding accomplishment and demonstration of personal resolve.

In closing, I'll leave you with a joke:

A skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What'll you have?"The skeleton says, "A beer and a mop."

Song lyric of the day - "I feel so alone, gonna end up a big old pile of them bones" - Alice in Chains

Until next time.

Ace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My own post?!? Wow.

Thanks for the shout-out. It was definitely a tough, but great experience. Look for one more closing post on my blog (with photos and video) this weekend.

Ace said...

Congrats again bro, great job. I saw the post and the great, great pictures. One of these days I'll go back and catch up on all the video....