Friday, May 23, 2008

Clock watching and top o' the class


Wow, is it time for the long weekend yet? This has been a LONG week. Work has been quite busy and even though I'm out of school, it seems like this has been a grueling one.
But I'm looking forward to the long weekend and the completion of several outstanding projects. A full report will be given soon on the sheer excitement of suburban bliss.


One positive note entering the weekend, I checked out my grades from the spring semester and Aced both classes with A's. Makes me a little disappointed in the standards at my school as I didn't work particularly hard to achieve the A's. But I guess I shouldn't complain. I am ticked though that my very first grad class inexplicably scored me a B, ruining my attempt at global domination and 4.0 GPA. A 4.0 does give you access to the global domination program, right?

Short post so I'll leave you all with something that made me laugh. From ComedyCentral.com:

One day, three boys were walking over a bridge when they heard a guy yelling for help. It was President Bush. He was drowning, and the three boys rescued him. He thanked them dearly and promised them whatever they wanted as a reward. The first boy wanted $10,000, so Bush gave him the money. The second boy wanted a Ferrari, so Bush gave the boy a Ferrari. The third boy wanted a wheelchair, Bush said, "Why do you want one of those, son, you're not handicapped."The boy replied, "I will be when my dad finds out whose life I saved."


Song lyric of the day: "Go state the overstated / Keep it complicated /The over educated /That hope you'll never make it /Can you take the final blow and know they won't be shutting up" What Would You Have Me Do, Local H


Until next time.


Ace

2 comments:

VENTL8R said...

Hey Boo! I've moved to a new home. I'm still unpacking but feel free to drop by anytime!

Ace said...

Thanks for letting me know, just hit you up!