Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big Pimpin'

I promised pimping to come and it has arrived. You may notice that I have added a Ticketmaster banner on the right side of the page. I have to confess, I have joined forces with the man and signed up as a TM affiliate. It really doesn't mean much other than if someone buys tix through my link, they kick me back a little cash. As a person who has been known to purchase a ticket or two, I thought it might make sense to do this.

So, if you are buying Ticketmaster tix anyways, I'd be much obliged if you were inclined to use the link.

If you need tickets to a specific event, let me know early and there is a very good chance that I can get tickets for you before they are available to the general public.

/ends pimping

A few quick miscellaneaous notes:

  • More pimping will come soon as a new CD is coming that I'm going to be reviewing.
  • For someone who claims to be busy, I sure do watch a lot of movies. I'll post about a couple in the next week or two.
  • All those people announcing they were pregnant are about to be announced as having babies. Be ready for another round of congrats.
  • My first paper of the semester is due tonight. I really need to do better next time, I really pushed it to the last minute on this one.

Until next time.


Ace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought you'd sell out to the man, Ace. I wish you would have had this banner up sooner, I would have gotten our Dropkick Murphy tickets via your link.

Today in History said...

corporate whore....

Ace said...

LOL, gotta pay those bills somehow since I'll be quitting my job!