Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bwahahahahahaha!


Wow, I am really laughing today, because the patron saint of gift grades (I believe his name is Cannabis) is smiling down on the professor of one of my classes, who, despite his very specific grading scale, decided to give me an A-on my term paper and A for the class. Absolutely sick! I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth so I'll take it. But I am doing so with the full knowledge that this one is absolutely grand larceny. Guess I shouldn't have given a half-effort on the final in my other class - I only did so because I assumed this class was a B as a forgone conclusion. Woohoo! We'll be cracking open a cold one tonight peeps.
Up next, tackling my very long to do list during the class break. Here's hoping I get a lot done, only a couple weeks of soccer left, that will definitely help. Wow, #1's team is really quite awful. 2 boys that are good, #1 is decent and the rest are just not very good at all. They have been getting annihilated every week, really not much fun for them. But, so be it. They have been improving a bit each week, hopefully it'll be better by the end of the year...
Song lyric of the day "Insane in the membrane, insane in the brain!" Cypress Hill
Until next time.
Ace

No comments: