Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Break!

Well, at around 8:40 tonight I will embark on spring break. I thought about celebrating by heading to a tropical locale and filming a Girls Gone Wild extravaganza (Snoop Dog still isn't taking my calls to host it!). Then I thought I might do what I did last year, head to glitzy Las Vegas to donate to the ailing Nevada economy. Finally, I thought, maybe I'll just drown myself in the bottom of a bottle somewhere (this one might actually still happen). But then I decided to go full rock-star and just hang out at home, working, chilling with the kids, taking the better half out to see some movie about a canine that lives in the slums and wins a bunch of money or something, and maybe just work on a couple of projects I've lined up for myself. Yep folks, that's how I roll.

Actually, I will likely spend a good amount of time working on my term paper. It's due in April and I got my prospectus back last night. Sickening how little thought I put into it, and to prove my point from my last post, I still got an A on it. No one in the class got below a B. Sigh, keep that bar high educators!

I may try to sneak off and actually see a rock show this week, we'll see. It's been way too long since I've done so and I'm anxious to hear some live music.

Song lyric of the day "Mom and Dad went to the show / dropped me off with Grampa Joe" Nirvana, Sliver

Until next time.

Ace

2 comments:

Robin said...

That's a good way to spend your spring break.... Time with family. Poppa-palooza!!

EudoraMae comes from the movie "Oh Brother Where are thou"...she sings one of the songs. It sounds so hickish and old timey...so Okie.


Bless you, I made it up from that.
Must protect the innocent victims of my blog.

My oldest is EdithAnne...do you remember LilyTomlin in the big rocking chair?? It fits my daughter personality.

Shel said...

Enjoy spring break, rock star style!