Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Postmortem




So guess what we got for Christmas? Yep, the old Wii has finally invaded our household. After the kids played it a few times at friends' houses, we thought it would be a good gift. And it definitely has been a hit - not literally, like the pictures to your left, none of which actually portray my family. But looks pretty dangerous, huh? Cool! And that blasted Santa couldn't get Dance Dance Revolution onto his sleigh so he had to mail it to us afterwards. That's kids code for the jag I bought it from on Ebay couldn't go out of his way to put it in the Express Mail packaging instead of the Priority Mail packaging. Negative feedback on the way!
I'm pleased to report that I've knocked off a bunch of stuff from my to do list on this extended break from work. I still have the rest of this week and the weekend to do some more. I"m looking forward to it, especially the work on my basement room I"ve been finishing for the last two years. Ridiculous! And I'm managing a trip to the local gambling establishment for what I hope will be a succesful session.
I hope you all had a great holiday, be safe on New Years!
Song lyric of the day "Doot doot, doot-do doot-do-doot" Theme song to Super Mario Brothers
Until next time.
Ace


2 comments:

Shel said...

Did DDR finally arrive?

Ace said...

Finally got here, we've decided it's best to play when the youngest hellion isn't around so it has only been played a few times.