Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I believe...

...it's time for me to flyyyyy, ayayyy. Thanks to the boys from REO Speedwagon for the music.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the trip to the house of mouse. For #2 & #3, this will be the first plane trip. #1 has flown a few times. And, until we pull up to the airport, they will have no idea that we are going anywhere. Until we pull up to Magic Kingdom, I hope they will have no idea where we are going. This is primarily to avoid all the questions but it will also be fun to see the surprise on their faces.

While on the trip, I'll also be checking out a couple of special concerts for one of my favorite bands. I'm very much looking forward to that. And also looking forward to having several days off work!

Things will be sparse around here for a week or so. Behave yourselves while I'm gone.

I'll leave you with a new feature, Ace's Song Lyric of the Day. This one comes courtesy of the social debutantes The Go-Gos:

"Vacation, all I ever wanted
Vacation, have to get away!"

Until next time.

Ace

3 comments:

Robin said...

Enjoy!! It will be so special for those little ones. I know it was for me when I was 35!!

Anonymous said...

*slaps forehead* Oh, Nadine.....

Just remember to come back!!

Ace said...

meh, wish i would have forgotten to come back. 6 inches of snow and some eerie and somber classes, yuk.