Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spooky




What is everyone going to be for Halloween? I haven't fully made up my mind yet, one great suggestion was to be that super creepy Burger King dude. I love his commercials and apparently there is a full costume with mask and all available. Tempting.


I'm also tossing around a few other costume ideas. Our house will be filled with princesses and a Darth Vader. We're hosting a costume party with some kids and some adults so it should be fun to see what everyone comes dressed as.


Work is finally calming down a little and class is really heating up. I've got to get moving on my final paper and presentation, both due in early December. I'm hoping to spend some considerable time on both this weekend.


That's all for now peeps!


Song lyric of the day "I had a dog and his name was King" Neil Young, Old King


Until next time.


Ace

2 comments:

VENTL8R said...

I don't ever dress up. But J is going as a Hula Girl; complete with grass skirt, coconut bra, lei, and a parrot for her shoulder. M's costume is being recycled from J on her first Halloween. She is revisiting the peppermint costume I made.

Shel said...

You should totally be the King, that would be freakin' hilarious!