Friday, June 6, 2008

Musical notes

Get it, musical notes? I slay me.

So, as you can see from my nifty little reptilious picture to the left, the fellas from 7m3 are going to be back in the northern Illinois region. I am officially pimping this show, last time I saw the boys in lil Nashville, a good time was had by all, including the many female bartenders dancing on the bar during the show. Good times people! This will be a nice opportunity to check out material from the new album, Day&nightdriving, which you have undoubtedly already checked out. The boys will also be playing an outdoor show the next night in Crystal Lake.

While on the topic of music, a nod to JP, who provided this ridiculous link of the most bizarre album covers you can imagine. And somehow, with a nod to Duch, it leads to an even more bizarre link. WTF????

Well, I hope that leaves you with some fun heading into the weekend. Have a good one folks.

Song lyric of the day: "I'm your private dancer / A dancer for money / And any old music will do" Tina Turner

Until next time.

Ace

4 comments:

VENTL8R said...

Wow.....ok, check this out. Not near as disturbing but worth a look: http://www.foundmagazine.com/

Anonymous said...

Sweet another show. I'll be sure to make it to this one and will keep my fingers crossed for off-the-stage antics.

Ace said...

Tree, link only took me to a home page where I didn't see anything too disturbing other than the fact that this person takes stuff out of the garbage apparently. Weird.

Ace said...

Cool, maybe we can ride over to this mother together...Cuts the fuel cost to only $1000 per person.