Friday, March 28, 2008

Local H

One of my favorite bands is a Chicago based duo called Local H. They help me get my necessary dosage of adrenaline and smart-mouthed lyrics out of my music, a nice complement to some of the other music I listen to that has started to trend softer.

The H is embarking on a pretty long tour this summer, including a sold out 7 night stand in Chicago. All of this is in support of their new CD Twelve Angry Months. I'm looking forward to reviewing it here shortly.

Anyhow, if they are coming by your 'hood, it's a fun and energetic show that throws back to an era of rock gods and guitar junkies. Check 'em out!

Until next time.

Ace

Song lyric of the day "Well here we go again, It’s never gonna end, We’re all so sick of California songs! Yeah we know you love L.A. There’s nothing left to say Please no more California songs!" Local H

No comments: