Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Schoolin'

School is moving to the forefront for the next couple weeks as I wrap up the semester. In two and a half weeks I will give my presentation, which will be pretty informal, and submit my research paper, both on the topic of Moby Dick. Research is fairly well underway, I'd like to start outlining the paper this week and then getting down to the business of writing it this weekend. It needs to be 15 - 20 pages, which I don't think is going to be very difficult. I guess we'll see though!

I also registered for classes for next semester yesterday. I have a meeting this week to confirm that I'm good to go with the classes and will write more on that topic once it's all been laid out.

I'm also busy planning what to do with the few weeks I have off between fall and spring semester. I've got some ideas and may post some pics if these ideas of mine come to fruition.

Since this is a short post, I'll finish with a quick fantasy football update. Climbed back into a tie for first in one league, with just two weeks left until the playoffs start. A good finish will get me a bye into the money round. In another league I just won my fifth straight game and moved up to 3rd place. Again, a good finish could get me to a bye or at the very least a berth in the playoffs. I'm the highest scoring team so I definitely have a legit shot if I can just get in. In my 3rd league, I've lost 4 in a row but still should make the playoffs. I'm the 2nd highest scoring team in that one. So, hopefully I can get to the playoffs in all 3 and my teams can keep scoring a ton of points. We'll see.

Song lyric of the day "She's a hobo humpin slobo babe" by Whale

Until next time.

Ace

No comments: