Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Funny ha ha

This will be a brief post.

I just finished reading Hamlet so this joke particularly struck me.


Final Confession


Brittany was on her deathbed, with her husband Adam at her side.
She kept trying to tell him something, but he kept saying, "Shhhh, don't worry now darling, just rest."
"But honey," she whispered, "I need to make a confession before I die... I slept with your brother, your best friend, and your father."
"Don't worry about it, sweetie," replied Adam as he wiped the tears from Brittany's cheek, "I know. Why do you think I poisoned you?"

Stolen from Comedy Central.

FF Update

Boom Kings 4-2, 1 game back of first, highest scoring team in the league.
Come On Sucker Lick My Battery 3-3, 7th overall, 2 games back of first, not doing so hot
Nice Guy Dick Taters 4-2, 1 game back of two teams, tied with one other team

I also managed to get 3rd in both of my baseball leagues, not great but in the money!

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow!! That was what it was all about??? Why doesn't someone do that will all of Shakespeare's work. I could total understand all that!!! I even get tripped up over the Cliff Notes!!!!

What was that???
Did you hear it??
I think Willie just rolled over in his grave!!!!

Ace said...

lol, I have to say, I didn't understand a word the dude said in high school. But reading it now, I really can make a lot of it out. We'll see how I wind up, I still have five plays left to read but I'm actually kind of enjoying it.