Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Valhalla

Look peeps, I usually am a good Ace and try to live right. But ever since my fascination with the Dude in Big Lebowski began, I cannot help but treat myself to the goodness that is the In N Out burger anytime I find myself in the western part of the great old US of A. I've even tried to justify how it's healthier than other fast food garbage. That, my friends, is classic denial. But I'm not going to lie. As I sit here in my lonely hotel room in a rather seedy area of beautiful San Francisco, I just finished polishing off a delicious cheeseburger, fries and strawberry shake from the old In N Out. And I wasn't even hungry. But when would I get another chance? Gotta strike while the iron is hot kid!

School update - paper has been submitted, except for the final page which I conveniently left on the printer. Oops. No biggie, the prof will get it via e-mail tomorrow. Not too encouraged with my coming grade though after my presentation Monday when the prof asked a question about something I didn't cover in the 20 page monolith. Oh well, what's done is done. As previously mentioned, I'm pretty sure a bad grade will equal a B at worst. Just a couple more things due in my other class and then I'm done until summer semester. Looks like 1 class this summer and 1 this fall, both being Lit classes which I've found I enjoy immensely more than awful stuff like Linguistics or Rhetoric.

Tons of stuff happened this weekend, I'll try to post about it before another weekend comes and goes!

Song lyric of the day "A Big Mac, a BLT / Quarter pounder with some cheese" Skee-Lo, the Burger Song. I'm not going to pretend I knew that one, had to google something for that topic...

Until next time.

Ace

1 comment:

Dave said...

Mmmmm....Animal style fries.